Explainer Video Production
With an explainer video, you are able to reposition your brand in the increasingly competitive online market. With the Google algorithm focusing more on user experience, you need content that entices visitors to stay longer on your website. This content is more affordable to make and has a very high ROI. They help you to get your point across in a few seconds, something you can never do with a print advert.
Video increases conversion rates, clarify objective of the product, increase interest in your product, boost ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs), increase traffic to your website, liven your pitch and also grab target audience attention. They are easily sharable and will showcase your brand's personality while at the same time building brand trust.
Making the Best Explainer Video
If you are planning this type of production, you should talk to an established video production company. Such a company has professional personnel with expertise and experience to create a high quality visual for your marketing campaign.
If you are planning of launching such a campaign, it is important to consider the following:
1. Write the best script: The project will only work if you have a well planned and executed script. By working with a professional company, you have access to highly experienced script writers who will organize brainstorming sessions with your team and write a story outline that works. Make sure the script is concise with a clear message.
2. Short and simple: You should remember that the purpose of the production is to make things clear to the viewers. As such, keep things short and simple. Attention spans in the modern world keep reducing and short films are thus appreciated. Make sure you address the problem, give a solution, explain the product or service and add a call to action (CTA).
3. Focus on the value: Avoid talking about features of the product you are selling and instead, tell the viewers what value it will add to their lives. If your product or service is going to improve lives, then you have a winner.
4. Leverage technical expertise: However good your story is, it only takes poor quality visual and audio to ruin everything. This is where an expert comes in handy.
5. Add some fun: If the film is to be shared, it must have an emotional touch to it and the best way to achieve this is by adding humor.
An explainer video will boost conversion, increase traffic and meet other marketing strategy. It is the best technique to communicate what your brand is all about in an affordable, simple and straightforward manner.
With VCM Interactive, you will find innovative video solutions, which cater to your highest standards. We are one of the leading video production companies in Toronto. Contact us today to know more about our budget package.