Video Production for Social Media
According to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), there are over 3.62 billion internet users and most of these are using social platforms. Facebook today boasts 1.71 billion monthly active users (MAUs), Twitter has 328 MAUs (monthly active users) and Instagram has reported over 500 million subscribers while WhatsApp has over 1 billion monthly customers. Of course, there are other popular social media networks including YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest among others and they boast billions of users.
Most of the content on these networks is visual and this should be your focus if you are targeting this audience. 82% of Twitter users watch visual content and share the same rapidly. 45% of internet users spend time on Facebook and YouTube watching visuals. These numbers give a strong argument for including a well prepared film in your marketing campaign.
A professional corporate video production will boost visibility for your brand when it is shared, increase conversion, build brand loyalty, enhance ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs) and increase engagement with customers.
Whatever the size of your business, you need to use a professional video production company for the best results. These experts help to fill the gap existing in your company in terms of skills and resources in film making.
Boosting Your Video Production on Social Media
The question then becomes how your company can gain better visibility using this innovative technique. Of course, the competition is most likely using visual content marketing and as such, you need to be more creative with your corporate video production to stay ahead. Here are some ideas:
1. Cross promote on different platforms to build excitement and use teasers before the actual launch.
2. Engage your followers and let them know about what's coming up. Ask for ideas from them and incorporate these in your project.
3. Encourage sharing of content and offer freebies as incentives.
4. Use auto-play on your website or blog to encourage users to continue watching.
5. Add playful subtitles.
6. Use a call to action (CTA) encouraging viewers to like, watch, comment or rate your film.
7. Use influencers to talk about your campaign such as bloggers, traditional media outlets etc.
8. Use opt-in mail to share links to your content with existing customers.
9. List on main search engines.
10. Make sure you appeal to emotions in your story because this is what people love sharing online.
There is no denying that visual content will help you unlock the potential to be found online. By using this tool on social networks, you will reach a larger target market and increase visibility of your brand. This is a marketing strategy that boasts high levels of ROI, which is what every business owner wants. Find an experienced video production company that understands your brand, goals and video needs so you can make a meaningful presence on social media platforms.
Get innovative business solutions to cater your entire needs within budget at VCM Interactive. We are having skilled videographers in Toronto who makes an innovative change to your dream. CALL 905-361-2977 to get efficient video production services in Toronto, CALL 905-361-2977