But if you also follow some channels on YouTube this is a problem, since Google doesn’t publish RSS feeds for channels. They want you to start and stop on YouTube, basically.
So here’s how to create an RSS feed from any YouTube channel.
- Go to the YouTube channel you want to track
- View the page’s source code
- Look for the following text: channel-external-id
- Get the value for that element (it’ll look something like UCrBcMDsIf7tzDrX7we1q6Cw
- Replace that value into this URL: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCrBcMDsIf7tzDrX7we1q6Cw